- Providing ample employment opportunities through rural industries.
- Establishing rural industries and providing help on priority basis for skill enhancement, modern technology, and marketing especially for beneficiaries of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward, and minority sections.
- Giving priority to participation of women in development of rural industries.
- Encouraging participation of private sector, non-governmental organizations, cooperative societies, and self help groups for development of rural industries.
- Implementing cluster approach.
- Value addition to the minor forest produce and medicinal herbs in the tribal areas of the state itself and passing on the benefits to the tribal population of the area.
- Connecting rural industries with E-commerce.