1. Integrated cluster development program
- Cluster development would be considered in the far flung areas which are having low socio-economic profile.
- Taped cluster would be affiliated with sericulture activities by providing facilities as per scheme directives.
2. Special Project
- Special Project for the beneficiaries of mulberry, tasar and sericulture would be prepared under the scheme. The objective is socio economic development.
- Project will be taken up in partnership with national and international financial institution on the basis of sharing of resources.
3. Assistance to Entrepreneurs/SHGs/NGO’s
- Scheme envisage public private partnership by involving SMEs/SMF/SHG/VOs/beneficiaries.
- Emphasis on design development, product development, product diversification and export oriented products.
4. Promotion and documentation
- For effective marketability, promotion and documentation.